HDFC ERGO HEALTH INSURANCE HOSPITAL IN CHANDRAPUR
Hdfc ergo health insurance is one of the leading health insurance in india . Beside the ICCI Lombard , HDFC ergo provide the quick cashless health services in musale hospital chandrapur.It is only multispeciality center having HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Hospital in Chandrapur. Musale hospital was Empaneled in the year 2018 . Musale hospital is a 50 beded multispeciality hospital in chandrapur which provides the service like Orthopedics ,Gynecology, Pediatrics.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HDFC ERGO HEALTH INSURANCE HOSPITAL IN CHANDRAPUR
a. This policy covers persons in the age group 91 days onwards. There is no maximum entry age.
b. Children below 5 years would be covered provided both the parents are covered under our policy.
c. There is no cover ceasing age in the policy.
d. The policy offers option on covering on individual sum insured basis and on family floater basis.
e. This policy can be issued to an individual and/or family.
f. The family includes spouse, dependent children and dependent parents.
Optional Benefits of (Available in selective Planson additional premiumpayment)
a. Newborn baby – Coverage for newborn from birth.
b. Maternity Expenses – Medical Expenses for maternity including pre-natal and post-natal expenses after a waiting period of 4 years, so that insurance gets mature.
c. Outpatient Dental Treatment – 50% of the Medical expenses for X-rays, Extractions, Amalgam / Composite Fillings, Root Canal Treatments and prescribed Drugs from 4th year onwards.
d. Spectacles, Contact Lenses, Hearing Aid – 50% of actual expenses for one pair of spectacles or contact lenses or a hearing aid excluding batteries every third year subject to being prescribed by a Network EYE/ENT Medical Practitioner.
e. E-Opinion in respect of a Critical Illness, such as from online e health service.
f. Convalescence Benefit- Lumpsum payment of 1% of the sum insured upto a maximum of `10,000 in an event of hospitalisation exceeding 10 continuous and completed day
Hospital Daily Cash – Daily allowance for the each and every continuous and consecutive 24 hours as an inpatient hospitalisation. Maximum upto 30/60 days. If mentioned in the policy schedule this benefit will be applicable to the eldest member of the family. This benefit will be provided with a life-long renew ability.
HDFC ERGO brings to you Health Suraksha, a unique health insurance plan, providing optimum health coverage at an affordable price. Health Suraksha covers not only hospitalisation in the event of an accident or sickness but extends to cover pre and posthospitalisation expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary treatment, organ donor expenses. Moreover, you get a renewal bonus for each claim-free year. Get “Health Suraksha” today and protect your tomorrow!
WHAT IS NOT COVERED CLAIMS PROCESS
- Any treatment within first 30 days of cover except any accidental injury
- Pre-existing conditions will not be covered for first 48 months
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases.
- Mental disorder or insanity, cosmetic surgery, weight control treatment
- Abuse of intoxicant or hallucinogenic substance like drugs and alcohol
- Hospitalisation due to war / acts of war, nuclear, chemical / biological weapon &radiation of any kind
- Pregnancy, dental and external aids and appliances unless covered under specific plans 2 year exclusions for specific diseases
- Experimental, investigational or unproven treatment, devices and pharmacological regimens
WHAT IS COVERED
- In-patient Treatment – Covers hospitalisation expenses due to an illness or accident.Pays for medical expenses incurred for room rent, boarding expenses, nursing, intensive care unit, medical practitioner, medicines or drugs and other related expenses.
- Pre-Hospitalisation – Pays for medical expenses incurred due to an illness 60 days immediately before hospitalisation
- Post-Hospitalisation – Pays for medical expenses incurred 90 days immediately after the discharge post hospitalisation
- Day care procedures – Pays for medical expenses for 144 day care procedures which do not require 24 hours hospitalisation due to technological advancement
- Domiciliary Treatment – Pays for expenses incurred for medical treatment taken at home, on the advice of a physician
- Organ Donor – Pays for medical expenses for an organ donor’s treatment in the event of organ transplantation
- Emergency Ambulance – Pays for expenses for utilizing ambulance services in an emergency
- Ayush – Pays for medical expenses for in-patient treatment taken under Ayurveda,Unani, Sidha or Homeopathy