Musale hospital also dedicated to the musculoskeletal system, repiratory system , congenital anamolies of kids. Its intent is to provide information concerning pediatric surgery, including hypospdiasis,inguinal hernia , anal atresia , bone disorders, and syndromes.
Types of problems do pediatric surgery treat at musale hospital:
Children/kids with complex pediatric problems are best managed by our hospital medical-surgical team approach. Pediatric surgeons diagnose, treat, and manage children’s whole problems, such as:
- Epiphyseal Injuries
- Rare spine disease and
Pediatric and adolescent medication topics also are included.Our pediatric surgeon Dr PALIVAL is the best-trained and most experienced doctor to properly evaluate and treat issues in a kid who continues to be growing. This includes newborn babies through teenagers.
Most of the pediatric conditions are managed as day care by advanced Key hole techniques.
Musale hospital provides 24×7 pediatric care service , our pediatric surgery team head Dr Pallival manages the difficult cases in the hospital . Pediatric surgery are done on 2 times a week .
1. Neonatal surgeries for all type of Birth Defects
2. Open surgery in children and newborns
3. Surgeries for various Paediatric Urological conditions
4. Pediatric hepato-biliary surgery
5. Congenital Surgery in Children
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres with facilities for minimal access surgery. It has a well equipped Intensive care units, with round the clock availability of trained medical personnel.
- All the investigative modalities required for paediatric surgery are will be available soon.
Dr bhavesh musale Managing Director of Musale hospital